Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kim and Chris

When I met Kim and Chris this summer, I have to admit I was a little worried when Kim told me I was her 13th(!) photographer that she was meeting for a consultation. I could shed a little light on that and let you know that these are two math whizzes who met in college, fell in love, and now teach at the same school (cute, I know). But I think what made this collaboration "click" was more than just the calculations and analytical graphs comparing all the eligible photographers (I jest, but maybe?) but the fact that it was a natural pairing of values and vision for their wedding day. While Kim and Chris might not be the most spontaneous couple I know, they do share a long lasting commitment to one another and are very genuine and loving people!

Enjoy some of my favorite shots from their engagement session, which were taken along the Naperville River Walk!





No comments: