Friday, August 24, 2007

Ernesto and Nitza

Nitza and Ernesto were married on June 9th; it was a bright sunny day to start my wedding photography career! The couple sincerely enjoyed one another on this day and I enjoyed capturing moments of that love throughout it. They are also great dancers, which is why I ended up including so many of the shots of them dancing in this post! I also chose a lot of black and white or sepia photos to show in this post, but there was definitely some beautiful color in their wedding. Hope you enjoy some of these photos to follow!



This was really one of my favorites!





My other favorite shot of the day!




And for Nitza and Ernesto, it wasn't a show; they were simply having a great time!


Nitza and her Papi.


A sight we're seeing more and more!

Thank you Nitza and Ernesto for including me in your day!

No comments: