Thursday, August 9, 2007

Kevin From Heaven...

Thanks to the energetic Emily Glancy (former), I have had a cute little song in my head this week that starts out with "Kevin from heaven, the one I adore..." And thanks to the occasion of Emily marrying her heavenly Kevin, I was inspired to get my blog started: I wanted a chance to display some of the pictures right away and to report on this amazing wedding that I was honored to play a role in!

It was a "cute little backyard wedding" that was in no way "little" and "cute" doesn't quite do it justice. I loved the time I got to spend with this unique and so terribly sweet couple and there wonderful families on this splendid August day in northern Michigan. Kevin was a patient and loving groom (very helpful, I might add) and Emily was a very animated bride who eagerly pursued her guests, and on more than one occasion, stole the stage from the band to sing her own tune. Kevin and Emily, I hope these pictures and the ones to come will adequately capture the excitement of that day and both of your charming personalities!

Those are some cute toes!




Kevin sent Emily a little present right before the ceremony: A pair of Heelys. If it weren't for the grass, I think she would have tried to roll down the aisle!


Throughout the day, it was evident how much Emily adored her family!



The first of many songs she sang for us!

Yes, they did tie the knot with these rings.



The Glancys had an awesome idea of bringing a automatic photo booth where guests could take pictures throughout the day and have a little keepsake to take home. Needless to say, it was a hit!



Best wishes to you both in your new life together! I hope to see you both again soon!
>Laura<

2 comments:

Taylor Birkey said...

Girl, you got some skiiiiiills. Great looking website. Who is your web designer?

Anonymous said...

Laura these pictures are amazing!