Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ellie

Right out of high school I worked at The Picture People, but quit when I learned all I could in such a cookie-cutter business. I'm excited to launch this part of my business because it allows me the chance to capture the precious looks on young children faces as they begin to experience this great big world.





































I just could not choose between these two precious shots.





































At this young age, it is exciting to think of what personality will emerge in just a few short months.



















Chillin'



















A peaceful moment among many not so peaceful.



















Sometimes children portraits are not picture perfect, but regardless, a memorable reality is portrayed.

1 comment:

Courtenay said...

Laura, these pictures are great! You've got an awesome talent! :)